Congestive Heart Failure Rehabilitation
Touchpoints Signature Post-Acute Rehabilitation Program
"Prehab" Program and Post Surgical Orthopedic Care
Skilled Nursing and Sub-Acute Specialty Programs
Secured Behavioral Unit
Veterans Program - VA Contract Nursing Facility
Giving Vets the Dignified Care They Deserve
Respite Care Services
Cardiac Recovery Services
Dietary and Dining Services
Social Services, Care and Discharge Planning
iCare manages two skilled nursing facilities in Connecticut that have contracts with the Veterans Administration that allow us to serve our veterans: Silver Springs Care Center (Meriden) and Touchpoints at Manchester.
Call (860) 812-0788 to learn more about our Veteran’s programs
Both care centers hold weekly Veterans Group for residents who have served in the Armed Forces and the facility is continuously working within the community to increase socialization and quality of life for our veterans. Case Managers from the Veteran’s Administration Hospital in West Haven visit and follow our residents to assist with appropriate services and day programming.
In addition, our programs collaborate and partner with veteran’s organizations to provide our veteran residents with essential hospice, palliative and respite care, conversation and listening, games and recreation, connecting with other veterans including of the same conflicts and theaters, pinning ceremonies, replacing lost medals and above all, grateful recognition.
Ongoing Coordination and Assistance
Touchpoints at Manchester assists veterans through:
- Specialized care and treatment for post traumatic stress as well as other clinical and supportive programming.
- Attention to the unique psychological and spiritual needs.
- Assistance with veteran benefits coordination and comprehension.
- Respect paid by staff in offering to use military rank and title if preferred.
- A special effort to hold events that recognize the service and sacrifice that veterans have made for our country on military-based holidays, but truly every day.