Veterans Program - VA Contract Nursing Facility
Providing Veterans the Dignified Care They Deserve
Congestive Heart Failure Rehabilitation
Touchpoints Signature Post-Acute Rehabilitation Program
Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
Consultation by Board Certified Pulmonologist, Sleep Medicine Specialist and Respiratory Therapist
"Prehab" Program and Post Surgical Orthopedic Care
Skilled Nursing and Sub-Acute Specialty Programs
Behavioral Health Program - Secured Unit
Purpose, Mission, Philosophy
Respite Care Services
Cardiac Recovery Services
Dietary and Dining Services
Social Services, Care and Discharge Planning
- Full-Time Program Director
- Specially-trained, supportive staff
- Comprehensive Therapeutic Activities
- Facility Psychiatric Coverage
- Comfortable, quiet, safe and secure environment
It is the purpose of the Behavioral Health Program to provide the necessary care and services to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental and psycho-social well-being of residents experiencing behavior-related health conditions who have chosen to engage in the Behavioral Health Program.
It is the mission of the Behavioral Health Program to enrich the lives of the residents we serve by providing holistic, interdisciplinary Behavioral Health Services, in a safe, dignified and therapeutic setting that serves to empower program participants to reach their highest level of personal independence and wellness. The primary program goal is to facilitate a successful re-integration into the most appropriate and independent setting possible.
It is the philosophy of the Behavioral Health Program that, through the promotion of:
- High quality standards of practice,
- Respect for the individuality, uniqueness and dignity of each program participant (to include the resident, their family and staff), and
- Continuous quality measurement and improvement.
Those choosing to engage in the programs and pursue recovery will benefit from a more fulfilling and enhanced quality of life.